Join the Inter-Faith Food Shuttle Team
NOTE: Everyone applying for a Food Shuttle Job Opening must submit a completed employment application when they apply.
1. americorps cooking matters coordinator
The Cooking Matters AmeriCorps member will work with Inter-Faith Food Shuttle Cooking Matters staff to implement effective hands-on Cooking Matters (CM) courses and tours teaching families at risk of hunger that healthy cooking can be delicious, enjoyable, and most importantly-affordable.
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter and resume to Pushti Patel at email@example.com.
1. Community Health Education Interns
The Inter-Faith Food Shuttle’s (IFFS) Community Health Education (CHE) Department seeks CHE Interns to provide coordination and general support for various programs. IFFS’s CHE staff will provide training and support throughout the term of this internship.
- This internship runs from September through December 2017.
- Interns must complete required training and orientation provided by the IFFS’s CHE team in early September 2017.
- Interns must commit to a minimum of 8 hours per week.
- IFFS Volunteer Internships are unpaid positions.
To Apply: Review the Grow with Us – CHE Intern Fast Facts document to become familiar with the opportunities in the CHE department this fall. Complete the Application – CHE Internship and email the completed document and a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Friday, September 1
2. Video Communications Internship - Fall
SCOPE OF WORK: The Video Communications Intern will work directly with the Communications Manager to create compelling video telling the stories of the Inter-Faith Food Shuttle. The Video Communications Intern will help create digital campaigns using video to promote the work of the Food Shuttle. Must have prior video and social media experience. View Job Description Here.
TO APPLY: Submit a resume and cover letter to Sara Walker at Sara@FoodShuttle.org.