The Food Shuttle is honored and excited to be named as the newest partner and beneficiary of Chef Ashley Christensen's annual dinner to fight childhood hunger, along with longtime partner No Kid Hungry.
Joining Ashley in the kitchen is a serious line up of talented chefs from all over the country:
- Chef Alex Raij, chef/owner of El Quinto Pino, Txikito, La Vara, and Tekoa in New York (James Beard Nominee for Best Chef New York)
- Chef Jason Stanhope, executive chef of FIG in Charleston (James Beard Award for Best Chef Southeast: 2016)
- Chef Sarah Grueneberg, chef/owner of Monteverde in Chicago (James Beard Award for Best Chef Great Lakes: 2017)
- Chef Cheetie Kumar, chef/owner of Garland in Raleigh (James Beard Semifinalist for Best Chef Southeast)
- Chef Kelly Fields, chef/owner of Willa Jean in New Orleans (James Beard Nominee for Outstanding Pastry Chef)
Each of these incredible chefs will be preparing a special course (with wine pairing), following a cocktail reception with bites from Chef Ashley Christensen. Dinner will be followed by a short auction of experiences donated by each of the chefs.
We hope you'll help us in the fight to end childhood hunger here in North Carolina and beyond.