Are you interested in learning more about the Food Shuttle Farm? Would you or members of your team like to learn ways you can help our farm without getting your hands dirty? Come and spend an hour of your time with us and enjoy a complimentary lunch provided by our Horizon Catering, a full-service catering company benefiting Inter-Faith Food Shuttle. You can enjoy a delicious lunch and see firsthand how an urban farm operates on a daily basis while touring our 10-acre operation.
This opportunity is great for anyone interested in volunteering or if you want to purchase locally grown produce directly from a completely organic farm. Nearly 80% of the food harvested at the farm is distributed to Inter-Faith Food Shuttle programs like: School Pantries, Mobile Tastiness Machine, Mobile Markets, and Grocery Bags for Seniors. The remaining 20% goes to for-profit productions to contribute to the farm's financial stability.
Be sure to check out our Farm Stand on the way out and pick up fresh vegetables and fruits to take home with you!
Please RSVP to Rachel@foodshuttle.org by 10/18.