Welcome to the Inter-Faith Food Shuttle Volunteer Training Program for Cooking Matters and Cooking Matters at the Store! To the left are several modules that explain everything from the history of Cooking Matters to post-course evaluation. After this training series, you will be prepared for your first course.
A few tips on viewing training modules:
- Before you begin, you may want to grab a piece of paper and writing utensil to take notes.
- To view each video, click on the right directional arrow in the center of each video. You can pause and resume the video at any time.
- Modules can be viewed all at once, or as you have time
- For Cooking Matters questions, please reach out to the Cooking Matters Coordinator – CookingMatters@FoodShuttle.org
- For Cooking Matters at the Store questions, please reach out to our CMATS Coordinator at CM.Outreach@FoodShuttle.org
- For regarding our Mobile Nutrition Programs, please reach out to Pushti@FoodShuttle.org