WHAT'S "GROWING" AT THE FOOD SHUTTLE
Food activists, advocates, community members,and YOU are invited to action forums designed to accelerate movement toward ending hunger in Durham. MORE INFO
Our Tryon Road Farm Stand sells locally grown, chemical-free produce Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. MORE INFO
The IFFS/Wake Med Farmers' Market is open to the public, selling local goods Tuesdays this summer. MORE INFO
THANKS TO OUR SUPPORTERS IN THE BUSINESS COMMUNITY
• Thank you Pepsi for donating a 48-foot storage trailer which will free up more space in our warehouse for food!
• Thank you UnitedHealthcare for sponsoring our "Mobile Tastiness Machine" food truck! Your generous gift allows us to deliver free meals directly to children in food-insecure neighborhoods all summer long!
• Big thanks to Tim Gibson and the staff & customers at Publix grocery store in Cary) for raising over $8,500 through Publix Food for All Campaign!
• Special thanks to Fred Haggard and our partner Food Runners Collaborative for helping IFFS take a huge step forward with an upgraded phone & internet system!
• Special thanks for the 3,286 lbs of food donated on behalf of the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
• Another successful season partnering with the Carolina Hurricanes, RBC Center, & the Rock and Wrap It Up program rescued over 11,000 lbs of food, and provided almost 9,000 meals to neighbors in need.
• Special thanks to Raleigh-Wake Human Resource Management Association for raising $1,000 at their annual 5K!