In honor of National Oats Month, the IFFS Nutrition team has pulled some of their favorite recipes with oats to share! Oats are an affordable and versatile source of fiber and whole-grain!
- To start: The Ins and Outs of Making Oatmeal
- A different way of getting your oats in: Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
- Jazz it up! A great alternative to your basic oatmeal: Oatmeal with Mango and Cashews
- Oats can be used in savory dishes, too! For a more savory option, try Oatmeal-Crusted Chicken Tenders.
- To round it out with a sweet, still fiber-filled treat: a dessert: Thick, Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies!