Below is a simple and low-fat spinach dip recipe that’s easy to make for your new years festivities. Happy New Year from the IFFS Operation Front Line team!
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup non-fat sour cream
- ½ cup of feta cheese
- ¼ cup of non-fat Mozzarella
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- Steam Spinach
- In a medium oven and microwave safe bowl, mix together spinach, feta, sour cream, and spices
- Microwave ingredients for 35 second, mix and microwave for additional 35 seconds
- Sprinkle Mozzarella on top of dish and place under broiler for 30-45 seconds until cheese is close to browning.